HEALTH & CLEANLINESS PRECAUTIONS
the home of
- We limit the number of people on the courts in order to ensure social distancing.
- All patrons and staff are required to wear face coverings at all times. Face masks are available for sale.
- We promote social distancing throughout the park using digital signs, paper signs and directional arrows. The seating area is spread so that all chairs and tables are 6 feet apart.
- We installed additional hand sanitizing stations for patrons and staff.
- All employees will have their temperature taken before entering the building and will not be permitted in if their temperature is over 100 degrees.
- We added state of the art plasma ion air purifiers throughout the park.
- We rotate closing courts throughout the day for fogging antimicrobial liquid and wiping all touched areas.
- We installed sneeze guards in front of all cash registers, reception counters and snack bars.
- We increase air conditioning in order that it runs continuously to remove air.
- We promote contactless online booking/paying and non-touch payment systems (ex: Apple pay).
- We thoroughly clean and disinfect the park every day after closing.
- Since we nor the industry have come up with a way to keep foam pits clean and safe, we put a tremendous amount of effort into replacing the foam pits with airbags with an antimicrobial coated top sheet that we can also sanitize throughout the day.
Social Distancing Practices at Thrillz